It is becoming rarer to register into any “No Tell Motel” that exceeds all expectations. Bloomington Indiana’s A Summerhouse Inn is one such place for rest.
Never before have I appreciated a benefit amenity of having no room phone. There are no interruptions and it is set back so far from four-lane East Third Street that road noise cannot be detected. For example, I have involuntarily napped for two consecutive days and one day I was able to sleep 14 hours with only two times up into the private restroom.
- Two confortable beds in every rooms
- Extremely clean linins
- Extra-ample parking
- Nightly campfires
- Responsive and superb maintenance
- Gas B-B-Q grill
- Well-maintained swimming pool (about 71 on a 95 degree afternoon)
- Very safe and secure property
- Continental breakfast with all but one of the major food groups
- In-room cable TV
- Cute logo and symbol (white rocking chairs under the portico
- Impeccalbe housekeepng
- Speed boat play area
- Fishermen neighbors who leave quietly before 0600
- Very nicely decorated (with antiques) lobby and two large breakfast areas..
Just ask for Shamus, Chase, Emily, or Rebeca.
Relax and sweet dreams!
copyright 2012 – Max’s Scout Services & Communications, LLC –