I cannot make it out of Reno for Easter.
Looks like I will make the 9 a.m. service Reverend Paul is leading at the Reno-Sparks Gospel Mission here on Record Street.
A breakfast will be served at 8 or so this Sunday morning.
Dateline: Thursday, March 19, 2015
10:10 a.m. PDT
[revised Wednesday, April 1st]
St. Joseph’s Feast Day and San Juan Capistrano Annual Flyby
Diocese of Reno in Northern Nevada of the United States of America
The Reno Police keep yelling at me and offering me advice that places me in further danger. After 9 robberies, I no longer have a:
- laptop computer,
- “federal or state issued photo identification cards”,
- driver’s license,
- service-assistance dog,
- ability to wager in the big-box casinos,
- no bus ticket,
- no train ticket or plane trip out of town,
- noway to place my own sports bet in a casino sportsbook,
- no way to make money,
- little prescription medicine,
- no bed to sleep,
Oh and I have had pneumonia since 2-23-15, as diagnosed by the local St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center hospital.
p.s. I have a top bunk to sleep in from 4 p.m. to…
View original post 33 more words