The Dailey Sun-Chronicles
~ Winter Solstice 2015 – REDWOOD CITY, CALIFORNIA) –
Former State of Colorado, Indiana, and California Green Party member – David A. Dailey – announced on Veterans’ Day 2015 his interest in the seat in Congress being vacated by Marin County’s Barbara Boxer. He marched alongside the Sons of the American Revolution at the annual San Jose parade.
Dailey stated that it was important to have another Senator in D. C. that can work cooperatively with all Americans and team with Dianne Feinstein. Other announced candidates would not work out with constituents nor citizenship from the other 49 states and U.S. territories. He plans to win the “court of public opinion” versus former City and County of San Francisco District Attorney Kamala Harris.
Editors’ Notes: D.A.D. has earned Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Manager (CM), and Registered Environmental Assessor (REA) designations with a M.S. in Public Health and Safety from Indiana University at Bloomington and received two post-graduate certificates from the University of California, Santa Cruz (UCSC). He supports activities of Occupy San Francisco Peninsula, the Sequoia Union High School District, and has also practiced as a legislative advocate in three and as a paralegal in two states.
In 1992, D.A.D. lost an U.S. congressional race [to Anna Eshoo who is still employed in the D. C. ~ giving away American jobs locally via visas and green-cards] and in 1994 he tried to obtain more votes than popular Stanford Law Professor Tom Campbell to work in Sacramento becoming a California State Senator for human rights and services. D.A.D. spent over seven years at Lockheed during the Cold War, about seven years after graduation from Indiana University at Bloomington. After service between 2003 and 2008 as a California Departments of Public Health and Health Services’ Health Facilities Evaluator, he was illegally terminated and narrowly lost his judicial appeal versus current California Attorney General Kamala Harris, who now insists on running into the United States Senate.
D.A.D. is a Past President of the Sons of the American Revolution – Silicon Valley Chapter – State Director of the National Safety Management Society, former International Director of Communications for the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE), Past President of three Toastmaster clubs, and officer of two Bay Area chapters of the ASSE.
“Buck” Dailey is a publisher, author of books, screenplays, and web-blogs, Obama campaigner during the last two presidential races, comedian and humorist, sports and culinary critic, business administrator, and environmental, health, security, and safety engineer.
His [D.A.D. 4 U.S. Senate] platform includes:
- Restore faith and confidence in federally-managed programs
- Be reasonable with demands on government and quasi-government agencies.
- Reaffirm States’ Rights, with the exception of federal adjudication.
- Let county governments work on more important issues that biking. Fund their health care programs without the “middle-man” of state government administration costs.
- Get state police (i.e. California Highway Patrol) to focus on higher priorities than soccer-mom driving.
- Demand that local elected and appointed officials solve their internal problems.
- Protect consumer rights.
- Boycott free newspapers and their advertisers that do not practice ‘responsible journalism.’ Therefore, no fear-mongering, reduce sensationalism, write truthfully and factually, and promote good news.
- Find better means of energy consumption and public transportation.
- Restore regional public transit quality. For example, add Sam Trans/A-C Transit/VTA and improved Cal-Train and BART train and bus services to communities.
- Appropriate funds for employment and retraining of U.S. high school graduates, before offering more green-cards and work visas.
- Ensure proper Veterans Administration benefits, reeducation, and professional services.
- Determine an equitable immigration system that encourages the naturalization of citizens.
- Plan to improve education, for both public schools and private entities: A) at home, B) in schools, and C) during after-school activities [i.e. Menlo Park Lyceum]. Educate youth about the “Buddy System” for safety.
- Facilitate air quality boards, clean water agencies, and local zoning commissions revise improved public policies.
- Put an end to the “Yellow Dragon” Asian acquisition of North and South American land, treasures, and assets. Apply the Monroe Doctrine to fight Communism except for Cuban relations.
- Support elected officials (like the current efforts of California Senator Jerry Hill) who have represented the people (of the County of San Mateo) very well.
- Work with the office of United States Senator Dianne Feinstein before, during, and after 2016 congressional hearings discussing the dreaded houseless populations.
- Endorse that the Americas take issues in prayer to God, first. Then involve clergy, legislatures, social workers, courts, neighbors, and friends.
- Allow Christians to behave as Christians; more will appreciate learning about the life of Jesus Christ, Son of God and the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- Respect everyone’s religious beliefs.
- Utilize ‘The Brothers’ for issue resolution and decrease stressors on the court systems.
- Elect not an ass but D. A. D. for United States Senator from Northern California in 2016 and support his sports writing at the 2016 Rio Summer Olympics.
- Make housing more affordable, safer, and livable!
copyright MMXV – Max’s Scout Services & Communications
of the Americas, LLC –
* * The Committee to Elect David Arthur Dailey for the United States Senate * *
County of San Mateo California / Monroe County in Southern Indiana /
Cook County Illinois / Maui County Hawaii / Sarasota County Florida /
Garfield, Eagle, and Pitkin Counties in Western Colorado