Yep, he is turning 67 this year and we were throwing a party Sunday he may forever remember. Or since he is turning senile, he may not remember anything.
Using Cisco and Skype technology, we will allow anyone to the virtual party.
As with kid’s parties, the selection of games to play is very important.
What party games would you prefer to play, ladies and gentlemen?
- Find the Banana
- Things Donald Trump would Say or Do
- Hide the Zucchini
- Card Tricks with Leland
- Nasty Deeds with the Birthday Boy
- Old Fashioned Scavenger Hunt
- Bury the Beaver
- Finding Baby Jesus
- Dancing with Mister Jelly
- Guess the Final Score
- Kickball — Shirts vs. Skins
- Oakland Raiders at Santa Clara 49ers
- Drinking Games
- Russian Roulette – This game should be played last as a few guests, the birthday boy, or the hosts will be eliminated.
Max’s Scout Services and Communications of the Americas
[ for musement only ]